£7.75 - £8.00
Our client is looking for a supervisor with Barista experience for their new Coffee Deli Bar located in an Office Building Lobby in Reading
The candidate they are looking for would ideally have been leading a team in a café or deli bar and excel in outstanding customer service skills with a professional manner.
You will report to the Catering Manager and will be required to ensure standards are maintained at all times. It is essential that you have a friendly yet professional manner and be a strong team leader.
Excellent English communication skills are important as you will need to provide information to the customer and other staff.
Your key role will be:
* Following instructions given by the Catering Manager or other senior members of staff
* Training any new members of staff
* Assign open and close procedures
* Ensure all elements are present to secure a smooth and efficient service
* Making sure the customers receive the best service possible.
Black Uniform required: Black Trousers, Black Long Sleeve Shirt, Black Non-Slip Shoes.
This is a Monday to Friday position from 08.00 am to 4.00 pm at £7.75 to £8.00 per hour, depending on experience.
If you are a Barista, Café Assistant or waiter/waitress that has supervised staff and are looking for the next step in your career in stylish modern surroundings then please send us a copy of your up to date CV or call us for further details.